- The maximum Critical Illness benefit is $1,125,000 for persons aged 18-44; $625,000 for persons aged 45-54 and $250,000 for persons aged 55-59.
- There is a qualifying period before we will pay a benefit for these conditions.
- These conditions must be diagnosed and certified by a medical practitioner.
- You must be a Qantas Frequent Flyer member and correctly register your Qantas Frequent Flyer membership details with OnePath to start earning Qantas Points on eligible premiums you pay. Points are only earned on premiums you pay after OnePath has received your Qantas Frequent Flyer membership details. Points are earned in accordance with and are subject to the OnePath and Qantas Frequent Flyer Rewards Terms and Conditions (PDF 128kB). Membership and points are subject to Qantas Frequent Flyer program terms and conditions. Qantas does not endorse, is not responsible for and does not provide any advice, opinion or recommendation about these life insurance products or the information provided in this communication. Complimentary Qantas Frequent Flyer membership join fee waiver offered by OnePath. This complimentary offer may be withdrawn at any time.
- The discount will be included in the calculation of your annual premium amount as shown in your quote.
- The maximum Life benefit available is $2,250,000 for persons aged 18-44; $1,250,000 for persons aged 45-54 and $500,000 for persons aged 55-59.
- To be eligible for the $100 ANZ Visa Gift Card, you must apply for the ANZ Income Protection Policy by calling us on 1300 269 111 or online at anz.com/myincome; your ANZ Income Protection policy must be current on the first policy anniversary date; and you must have paid all premiums when due. You will receive your card up to 6 weeks after the first policy anniversary date. This offer is not available through any other distribution channels and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer in relation to this product.
* The monthly amount payable for a valid claim may be less than the Income Benefit selected at the time of application, depending on your ‘pre-claim earnings’ and ‘other payments’. The maximum monthly benefit available depends on your occupation category at time of application, and is up to $10,000 for a standard risk occupation, and up to $3,000 for a special risk occupation. When you apply, we will class your occupation as standard risk or special risk. If you are classed by us as having a special risk occupation, your Income Benefit is not payable for a disability caused by the occupational duties you perform.
Claims arising directly or indirectly from a pre-existing medical condition occurring in the two years before the policy acceptance date are not covered. A pre-existing medical condition is an injury, illness, condition or related symptom: that you (or a reasonable person in your position) were aware of, or should have been aware of; or for which you had, or were intending to have, a medical consultation; or for which a reasonable person in your circumstances would have had a medical consultation. See the ANZ Income Protection Product Disclosure Statement and Policy for more information.
^ This amount includes all direct life insurance claims paid by OnePath Life Limited the insurer of the product.