1. If your home is totally destroyed in an insurable event and we accept your claim.
2. An item may be repaired or replaced, or the cost of repair or replacement may be paid to you.
3. We do not cover loss or damage caused by a bushfire that occurs within 48 hours of the start of your policy.
4. Cover away from home: Your contents are covered away from home anywhere in Australia and New Zealand for up to 120 consecutive days if the damage or loss occurs as a result of an event we have agreed to cover. Your contents are covered away from home outside Australia and New Zealand for up to 120 consecutive days and up to 25% of the sum insured or $15,000, whichever is the lesser, if the damage or loss occurs as a result of an event we have agreed to cover. This does not apply if you have chosen the option to remove cover away from home. Please refer to the PDS for full details.
5. To be eligible for the $100 ANZ Visa Gift Card, you must apply for the ANZ Income Protection Policy by calling us on 1300 269 111 or online at anz.com/myincome; your ANZ Income Protection policy must be current on the first policy anniversary date; and you must have paid all premiums when due. You will receive your card up to 6 weeks after the first policy anniversary date. This offer is not available through any other distribution channels and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer in relation to this product.
* The monthly amount payable for a valid claim may be less than the Income Benefit selected at the time of application, depending on your ‘pre-claim earnings’ and ‘other payments’. The maximum monthly benefit available depends on your occupation category at time of application, and is up to $10,000 for a standard risk occupation, and up to $3,000 for a special risk occupation. When you apply, we will class your occupation as standard risk or special risk. If you are classed by us as having a special risk occupation, your Income Benefit is not payable for a disability caused by the occupational duties you perform.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.