1. Subject to monetary limits. Please see the table of Benefits in the ANZ Travel Insurance Product Disclosure Statement.
2. There are general exclusions that apply to all sections of your policyincluding but not limited to where you travel even though you know you are unfit to travel; or against medical advice; or when you know you have to consult a medical practitioner for the purpose of obtaining medical advice or treatment. The general exclusions are set out in full on pages 21-23 of the ANZ Travel Insurance Product Disclosure Statement.
3. Your policy must be issued to you before you travel to be covered and you can not apply more than 12 months before you leave.
4. To be eligible for the $100 ANZ Visa Gift Card, you must apply for the ANZ Income Protection Policy by calling us on 1300 269 111 or online at anz.com/myincome; your ANZ Income Protection policy must be current on the first policy anniversary date; and you must have paid all premiums when due. You will receive your card up to 6 weeks after the first policy anniversary date. This offer is not available through any other distribution channels and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer in relation to this product.
* The monthly amount payable for a valid claim may be less than the Income Benefit selected at the time of application, depending on your ‘pre-claim earnings’ and ‘other payments’. The maximum monthly benefit available depends on your occupation category at time of application, and is up to $10,000 for a standard risk occupation, and up to $3,000 for a special risk occupation. When you apply, we will class your occupation as standard risk or special risk. If you are classed by us as having a special risk occupation, your Income Benefit is not payable for a disability caused by the occupational duties you perform.
^ If your home is totally destroyed in an insurable event and we accept your claim.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.