Help for those affected by bushfires.
ANZ is here to support our customers affected by the recent bushfires. If you are an ANZ Insurance customer with home, contents, landlord or car insurance, please contact us as soon as possible - we’re here to help.
Easy to claim
If you hold an ANZ Home or Car insurance policy, you may be eligible for emergency accommodation. To make a claim, please call one of our dedicated claim consultants on 13 16 14 as soon as you are able to. Otherwise, you can complete the Home Insurance claim form or the Car Insurance claim form.
We’re here to help
- If you need to make a claim, talk to us on 13 16 14.
- For relief packages, call us on 1800 149 549.
- For regular updates follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
If you've been impacted by the recent bushfires and need some additional financial assistance, please contact our Natural Disaster hotline on
1800 149 549, as ANZ has a range of relief packages to help.
- Reduced payments or suspending repayments on loans and credit cards for an agreed period of time;
- Considering applications for temporary adjustments to lending limits to assist with unexpected costs;
- Ability to access term deposits early without incurring penalty fees;
- Restructuring finances or applying for new home or personal loans without incurring the usual application fees.