“Advisers, you’re one of our biggest investments. Our strength lies in your strength. Your success is our success”
Committed to making your life easier
Powering you through OneAnswer
In 2017, we’re powering you through OneAnswer technology enhancements. These enhancements, along with ongoing service improvements, will deliver significant time-saving efficiencies for you and your practice.
- Less admin time with online ASF maintenance – Our online form is intuitive and easy to complete, saving you time and ensuring we receive the correct information
- Faster online new business applications - New upload functionality will improve application efficiency and turnaround time as well as reduce your mailing costs
- Greater access for your support staff - Empowering your staff removes the need for you to get involved in paperwork preparation
- Enhanced reporting functionality - Improved platform reporting and innovative user experience will bring your client review meetings to life, while streamlining the client management process.
- All underpinned by an ongoing digital stability program
- Plus, better value for clients with a premium discount of 10% on new OneCare business when they fund premiums via OneAnswer Frontier Personal Super, OneAnswer Personal Super or ANZ OneAnswer Personal Super.
See how we’re powering you through OneAnswer.
Making insurance more accessible
We’ve introduced two new cover types designed to help you offer affordable life insurance cover to more clients:
- OneCare Income Secure Essentials provides income support to clients through periods of disability, while giving them added incentives to return to work as their condition improves.
- OneCare Severity Trauma covers a broad range of medical conditions, but introduces a unique three tiered approach to better align the payment with the severity of the condition.
Both new covers come with OneCare’s two-year rate lock guarantee, giving your clients greater certainty over the cost of their cover.
Enhancements to OneView Life
OVL now provides more valuable client information and enables you to better service your clients. You will now receive a weekly report that shows important events on your clients’ policies including renewals and clients who are at risk of lapsing and view all of your tele-interview bookings in the one place helping you to improve customer retention and build longer-term relationships.
More visibility of external rollovers into OneCare Super
From this month, we’ll be sending you a weekly report on OneCare Super policies funded by external rollovers and how they’re progressing throughout the rollover process. This report will give you suggestions on actions that can be taken to help finalise the rollovers and make this a smooth process for your clients.
To find out more view our fact sheet.
OneCare Pre-Assessment Wizard
Our Pre-Assessment Wizard is a market-first tool that makes it faster and easier for you to receive real-time indicative assessments on loadings and exclusions.
You only need to answer a few medical questions and you’ll receive a real time indicative assessment– even if some of the information is unavailable.
Client Request Notifications
Retaining clients is critical to the success of any advice practice. So we’re improving our insurance retention alerts to help you focus your retention efforts.
You will soon start receiving email alerts from us when your client sends us one of the following requests:
- Change of Servicing Adviser
- 3rd Party Authority for Information
These alerts will allow you to contact your client at the earliest convenience and build on the existing services already available to you:
- Adviser lapse notifications - We’re now emailing you lists of clients who are at risk of cancelling in the next 90 days, based on analysis by our predictive lapse modelling tool. This gives you an opportunity to review and contact at-risk clients to address any questions or concerns
- Dedicated retention team - If a client calls us to cancel their OneCare insurance, and declines to be referred to their servicing adviser, our trained retention specialists attempt to find ways to keep them covered.
OneCare data feeds from XPLAN to Illustrator
As requested by many advisers, we now allow data feeds from IRESS XPLAN to Illustrator to eliminate the need to re-enter client details when completing a quote for OneCare.
Work is currently underway to enable data feeds from Illustrator to XPLAN later this year.
Committed to providing more value for your clients
Improved claims process for mental health
We’ve partnered with CaseWorks to improve the claims experience for OneCare Income Protection clients. Recognising the sensitive nature of mental health claims, CaseWorks provides a neutral interface and will conduct home visits to help clients complete their initial claim forms, as well as coordinating the required medical statements from treating doctors.
CaseWorks will enable OnePath claims assessors to gain a clearer perspective and understanding of the client’s needs, ultimately helping to address and support their treatment and rehabilitation goals.
We’re bringing a new sense of clarity to insurance
We’ve produced a series of six innovative, informative and entertaining insurance videos which provide you with an opportunity to educate and engage with current and potential clients.
Hosted by well-known TV identity James Mathison, these videos combine elements of fun and humour with opinions from claimants and industry experts – tackling some of the key questions and concerns people have about insurance.
Options keep growing with Grow Wrap SMAs
With the launch of Separately Managed Accounts (SMAs) on the Grow Wrap platform, your clients’ investment options keep growing.
Investment needs can change, so investors require a platform which grows with them. Grow Wrap’s unique ‘unbundled’ administration fee packages help you provide more suitable solutions to address your client’s changing financial needs throughout their key life stages.
Encouraging healthy behaviours with the OnePath Steps Challenge
We’re seeking to find out what’s important to clients in terms of wearable fitness devices and rewarding healthy behaviour. A 90-day pilot programme commenced on 21 July where customers will be rewarded for meeting daily step goals.
We believe the challenge will be a great way to improve the customer’s experience whilst helping us understand which fitness tracking, rewards and incentives can actually encourage healthy behaviour.
Health Coaching is delivering real results
Our partnership with Remedy Healthcare continues to help your clients make good decisions about their health, and potentially reduce their premium loading and cost of their OneCare insurance.
Feedback from participating clients has been overwhelmingly positive. So if you have any OneCare clients who commenced underwriting after June 2016 and have premium loadings for Body Mass Index (BMI) or BMI with either blood pressure and/or cholesterol, we encourage you to let them know about this complimentary service.
Please contact the Underwriting team on 1800 300 006 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can check whether your clients are eligible
Committed to adviser development
Stay on top of your game with APEX Lunch and Learn webinars
Stay across the latest industry, product and technical changes with these bite-sized webinars covering claims, underwriting, super, technical services and personal development – running from 15 August.
Explore the key trends, risks and opportunities impacting the life insurance industry
ANZ Wealth has created a white paper that looks into the trends, issues and opportunities impacting the life insurance industry as a whole, and what solutions can help improve sustainability in the sector.
We encourage you to have a read through the white paper, and consider what it means for you, your practice and your clients.
To access your copy of the white paper, visit APEX Insights.
Knowledge online at ANZ APEX Insights
ANZ APEX Insights is your online knowledge hub to help power you and your business. Specially curated, the hub covers practice and professional development, marketing strategies, emerging trends and technical insights.
With shareable articles, videos and viewpoints from experts across insurance and wealth, visit APEX Insights today.