1. If your home is totally destroyed in an insurable event and we accept your claim.
2. An item may be repaired or replaced, or the cost of repair or replacement may be paid to you.
3. We do not cover loss or damage caused by a bushfire that occurs within 48 hours of the start of your policy.
4. Discounts are applied in a preset order and exclude any premium for Liability cover, Domestic Workers’ Compensation and are calculated before taxes and charges.
5. Cover away from home: Your contents are covered away from home anywhere in Australia and New Zealand for up to 120 consecutive days if the damage or loss occurs as a result of an event we have agreed to cover. Your contents are covered away from home outside Australia and New Zealand for up to 120 consecutive days and up to 25% of the sum insured or $15,000, whichever is the lesser, if the damage or loss occurs as a result of an event we have agreed to cover. This does not apply if you have chosen the option to remove cover away from home. Please refer to the PDS for full details.
6. Conditions apply, refer to page 58 of the PDS.
7. Reference to insurance premium amounts for the purposes of calculating the applicable Breakfree Package benefits exclude any stamp duty, GST and other government fees, charges or levies components that are included in the total premium amount paid by you.
* The monthly amount payable for a valid claim may be less than the Income Benefit selected at the time of application, depending on your ‘pre-claim earnings’ and ‘other payments’. The maximum monthly benefit available depends on your occupation category at time of application, and is up to $10,000 for a standard risk occupation, and up to $3,000 for a special risk occupation. When you apply, we will class your occupation as standard risk or special risk. If you are classed by us as having a special risk occupation, your Income Benefit is not payable for a disability caused by the occupational duties you perform.
ANZ recommends that you read the Grow Terms and Conditions available at www.anz.com and consider if this service is appropriate to you prior to making a decision to acquire or use Grow by ANZ. Share investments, Insurance and Super within Grow are not provided by ANZ but by entities which are not banks. ANZ does not guarantee these entities.
ANZ does not represent or guarantee that access to Grow by ANZ will be uninterrupted. Temporary service disruptions may occur. Grow by ANZ is a trademark of ANZ.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Grow by ANZ is a trademark of Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ANZ) ABN 11 005 357 522.
ANZ Home and Contents Insurance was awarded with the ‘CHOICE Recommended’ award in the Home Insurance category in 2015. Click here to view the full report.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.