1. The amount of cover you can apply for depends on your age and gross annual income at the time you apply for cover. To determine whether to accept your application for cover, we may ask you some health, occupation and lifestyle questions. The number of questions we ask you may vary depending on the level of cover you select.
2. Optional Critical Illness Cover is available when you apply for your ANZ Life Insurance policy at an extra cost, with the maximum cover amount available being half of the Life Cover amount selected. Full payment of the Critical Illness Cover is available for eight specified conditions such as cancer, heart attack & stroke, whilst some conditions such as carcinoma in situ, angioplasty & adult type 1 diabetes mellitus, result in a partial payment of the Critical Illness Cover. Some specified conditions such as cancer, stroke, heart attack, coronary artery by-pass surgery, carcinoma in situ, angioplasty, severe endometriosis and adult type 1 diabetes mellitus are subject to a 90 day qualifying period for the benefit to be payable. Refer to the PDS available online at anz.com/wealth or by calling 13 16 14.
3. If a pre-existing medical condition exclusion applies, it will be referenced on your Policy Schedule. If it applies to you, a pre-existing medical condition is an injury, illness, condition or related symptom that, in the 5 years before the policy start date; you (or a reasonable person in your position) were aware of or should have been aware of; or for which you had, or were intending to have, a medical consultation; or for which a reasonable person, in your circumstances, would have had a medical consultation.
4. You must be a Qantas Frequent Flyer member and correctly register valid membership details with OnePath Life Limited (OnePath Life) to start earning Qantas Points on eligible ANZ Insurance premiums you pay. Eligible ANZ Insurance Policies are the following ‘ANZ’ branded insurance policies: Term Life, Income Protection (including ANZ Income Protection), Trauma, Accidental Death and Total & Permanent Disability. A joining fee usually applies for the Qantas Frequent Flyer program, however, ANZ has arranged for this to be waived for new ANZ customers who join at qantas.com/anzlifejoin. This complimentary offer may be withdrawn at any time. Membership and the earning and redemption of Qantas Points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program terms and conditions available at qantas.com/terms. Points are only earned on eligible premiums you pay after OnePath Life has received your Qantas Frequent Flyer membership details. Points are earned in accordance with the ‘OnePath and Qantas Frequent Flyer Rewards Terms and Conditions’ available at onepath.com.au/qff-terms-conditions. Qantas does not endorse, is not responsible for and does not provide any advice, opinion or recommendation about the insurance product(s) in this communication.
5. Five medical conditions include:
- Adult Type 1 diabetes mellitus*
- Carcinoma in situ*
- Severe endometriosis*
- Burns to a limited extent
*A 90 day qualifying period applies
For full definitions of the above conditions, see the ‘Glossary of Important Terms’ section of the ANZ Life Insurance Product Disclosure Statement and Policy.
6. ANZ recommends that you read the Grow Terms and Conditions available at www.anz.com and consider if this service is appropriate to you before you make a decision to acquire or use Grow by ANZ. Share investments, Insurance and Super within Grow are not provided by ANZ but by entities which are not banks. ANZ does not guarantee these entities.
ANZ does not represent or guarantee that access to Grow by ANZ will be uninterrupted. Temporary service disruptions may occur. Grow by ANZ is a trademark of ANZ.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Grow by ANZ is a trademark of Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ANZ) ABN 11 005 357 522.