Highlights Show more
Enjoy a high level of security with a guaranteed return
An ANZ Term Deposit is a low risk way to grow your savings, with an interest rate that’s fixed for the investment term.
You can sleep well at night knowing your money is safe — backed by the security of ANZ and covered by the Australian Government’s Deposit Guarantee Scheme3.
You can invest with just $5,000 for as little as one month to five years. And at the end of the term, you can choose to automatically re-invest your funds, add extra money or withdraw part or all of your money1.
- Invest from just $5,000
- Choose a term from one month to five years
- Earn a fixed rate of interest for the whole term
- Pay no setup, monthly service or management fees2
- Security, your investment money is covered by the Australian Government Deposit Guarantee Scheme3
Interest rates Show more
Great rates and a wide choice of terms
The flexibility to invest for up to 5 years.
Whether you’re saving for a short time or a long time, you want your money to be working hard for you.
That’s why ANZ Term Deposits offer flexible terms, helping you meet your individual investment goals.
Interest is paid monthly, quarterly, half-yearly or annually, depending on your preference and the investment term.
Current Interest rates
* These rates apply to deposits from $5,000 to $99,999. For rates for deposits above $100,000, please call us on 1800 008 177 between 8am and 8pm Monday to Friday or drop into an ANZ branch.
What it costs Show more
Grow your money faster with fewer fees
An ANZ Term Deposit gives you a guaranteed return that won’t be eaten away by setup, monthly service or management fees.
In fact, you’ll only pay a fee if you withdraw your money early, when you’ll pay a $30 charge. In this case, we are entitled to reduce the interest we pay, to reflect the shorter investment term.