What is ANZ Self Managed Super?
Overview Show more
An SMSF that requires less management? Brilliant
Managing an SMSF can be complicated and time-consuming. But now, it’s never been easier.
ANZ Self Managed Super helps you to run your SMSF in one place, online and on your terms.
- You take charge of your investment decisions and track your performance online through your Member Dashboard.
- Our team of SMSF specialists help you manage the compliance and administration of your SMSF.
With online access and the support of an SMSF specialist team, get what you really want out of your super.
Your investments Show more
Invest your way
ANZ Self Managed Super supports the use of a wide range of assets, giving you greater choice and flexibility over the ways your retirement savings are invested. That includes:
- Direct shares
- Managed funds and separately managed accounts
- Residential and commercial property
- Term deposits and cash management accounts
- Collectibles such as artworks
- Derivatives such as futures and options
You also have access to ANZ products and services, including our term deposits and our ANZ Share Investing share trading service.
And you’ll be able to stay on top of your investments anywhere, anytime, through our online Member Dashboard.
How we help Show more
ANZ Self Managed Super makes owning an SMSF simpler and less time-consuming
Our SMSF specialists work behind the scenes to help you meet your ongoing administration obligations.
We help you stay on top of tax, accounting and other tedious tasks with simple reporting and proactive alerts. We even offer assistance with your SMSF compliance and reporting.
Most importantly, you choose the services you need to manage your SMSF. Which puts you in control of your costs.
ANZ Self Managed Super helps with...
- Ongoing administration to ensure your fund remains compliant
- Consolidated reporting and electronic document storage
- Support from our dedicated team of SMSF specialists
- Investment strategy monitoring and alerts to keep you up-to-speed on actions on your fund
- SMSF tax and accounting services